Move forward in your career by becoming an ICLIP member!
- Profit by attending ICLIP biennial meetings at a discount after two consecutive years of membership.
- Attend and/or participate in the University of Connecticut’s annual ICLIP symposiums.
- Opportunity to list one’s contact information and areas of interest and expertise on the Center’s Registry, which is accessible by anyone who visits the ICLIP website.
- Exclusive access to educational webinars.
- Provide your expertise through consultation and participation in student dissertation committees and faculty research.
- Receive advance announcement of publication of our online quarterly newsletter that furthers networking opportunities and reviews the latest research, books, and other developments in the field.
- Participate in the election of Advisory Board members and officers and take part in the General Assembly meeting at the biennial conference.
- Take a leadership role in the administration of the Center’s mission and goals through participation in the Advisory Board.
- Participate in the nomination of candidates for ICLIP Awards.
- Receive advance announcement of publication of the most recent issue of on-line International Journal for Reminiscence and Life Review, containing peer-reviewed articles related to all aspects of reminiscence and life review.
- Identify oneself as a leader in the field who is dedicated to the Center’s mission.